Sunday, September 25, 2011

Reviews

"Alexia your book launch was wonderful.  Terri and I had a great time.  You were very professional.  Well done!" - George and Terri Michael, NY

"Greetings Alexia, its a lovely day here I hope your book launch party goes well I am so enjoying reading your book.. it reminds me of Colour Purple.I would love to see it made into film. That would be grrrrreat. All the best with your book, it's a winner!....Love" - Vaulda Simmons, singer/song writer (via London)

"Hi Alexia...this is Joyce..I just wanted  to let you know that I love the book.  The book is sooooo good.  Your mother would be proud of you.   I started  reading   Saturday night and finished it on Sunday.  I could not put it down.  It was really riveting.  It was really excellent.  I am so proud of you.  I am looking forward to the movie or the next book.  Keep me on the mailing list.  God bless!  Good luck!"  - Joyce Bush, Principal (Long Island, NY)

"Hi Alexia..I just finished your book on my way home.  What a great read.  Blessings!" - Karen Gordon, CT

"I have read the book cover to cover and loved every chapter" - Niel Grondal, NY

"Ali I am reading "Memories of Mom" and I cannot put it down. I never liked reading but I am liking it now.  Your book makes me want to read.  I cannot stop the tears or the laughter.  I was admitted to the hospital and your book is a big comfort.  I am telling all doctors and nurses about the book :-). Sis you are special! Love you." - Gerald Winder, NY

"Alexia I just finished reading your book.  I could not put it down.   It read it in two hours.  I had no idea your mom suffered so much.   Well done! - Heather Gordon, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment